Sunday, July 21, 2013

The big one

My 19 week appointment was June 12, 2013 (Grandma Vera's birthday).  The checked my baby from top to bottom. The size of head, the chambers of the heart, the lungs, the arms, the legs, and they checked for a cleft lip.  The one thing I did not do was have an amniocentesis.  For the first time I did not cry in the sonogram room.  I started to feel movement around 17 weeks, so I was comforted by her movements.  The first movements felt like gas, constantly rumbling in my tummy.  Anyway, this is the day we also found we are having a GIRL!!  I was 110% sure it was a boy, and I was 110% wrong.  After getting over that fact that I was going to have to do two heads of hair, and I was going to have to get up much earlier to get ready in the mornings. After that, I was so excited about the cute pink and green outfits I was going to dress her in!  And then I begin to think of how on earth I was going to stop Cypheus from spoiling her rotten.

Later this day, I changed my FB cover to...


We then started to think of names.  And it we decided on CACYCAnita and CYpheus.  I hope she likes it!



 Her hands are by her face soooooo much!



 Here are the long legs again!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! How cute are you and her sonogram pictures!!! Girl she may come early because I'm sure she'll be cramped with those long legs.

    ReplyDelete