Sunday, July 21, 2013

Derby Weekend

May 3 - 5, 2013

I was 3 months pregnant, passed the 12 week mark, but in my opinion not out of the red zone.  My doctor's plan was to check my cervical length at 16 weeks.  This would determine if I would need to have a cerclage  But, I had made a deal with Bunton that he could tell his family after we heard the heart beat. We had a side bar, but he was okay with telling his family.  We spent the weekend with his Mom's side of the family.  I met so much of his family, it was awesome.  Everyone embraced me, it felt really good.  I posted pictures on FB, and I only know of one person that noticed the bump. 
It was nice to just be pregnant.  No wearing creative clothing and making up excuses for why I am not having a drink, or eating some of my favorite foods.


This picture did not make it to FB, for obvious reasons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment