Monday, August 26, 2013

30 down and 10 more to go!

As of this past Sunday, I am officially 30 weeks.  That means I have 10 more weeks to go!  Time is flying by, I really wish it would slow down.  I have been feeling the effects of this pregnancy, but I hear that boys give their moms such a hard time in the womb, so I feel lucky and blessed.  My feet only swell after a long day, along with my hands of course.  I was hoping that my feet would grow longer - not wider, but hey.  I am extremely tired, I am in the bathroom between 1 and 3 times each hour.  My hips hurt, my feet hurt after walking or standing less than 5 minutes, and I get winded so easily!  I have gained 27 pounds, but it seems to be mostly baby - not all.  With all that I am still very happy.  (In the words of Phil Robinson, happy, happy, happy!)

Saturday we took our first class at Lexington Medical Center.  The class was called "Your Special Delivery".  It was ALL DAY LONG.  We were so tired, and both of us started to doze off in the afternoon session.  It was nice to see the rooms we will be in when the big day arrives.  Hopefully we will remember all of the things we learned.  There are three different check in procedures, and areas, for the different circumstances.

I have an appointment tomorrow, prayerfully all will go well.  She has been extremely active today, I love days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment