Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Week of Firsts

This week my little Cacy made her debut. Sunday we went to church. She did so well. But at the end of service she woke up hungry and she let everybody know. We rushed out and got her fed. Then we got us something to eat. On the way home she started wailing again. I thought I got her calm, and she looked at me with  the big eyes, once I started to carry the seat in. I thought it was funny until I got her out of the seat. There was poop on her, me, and in the seat. Then I realized why she started wailing again :).


Yesterday she started day care. She did excellent. I cried and cried and cried. I literally sobbed out loud. It was awful. Thank goodness she was sleep and didn't get upset too. Daddy picked her up. And when 5:00 hit I was out the door I couldn't wait to get home to my two favorite people. I walked in and they were on the couch napping. It was so sweet.



Now we are headed to my family's Christmas Eve gathering. She will get to meet my family for the first time. I'm excited and nervous. She doesn't get her shots until next month. I'm going to have to play goalie and look out for coughs, sneezes, and runny noses...

We had fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment