Saturday, November 10, 2018

The 2017-2018 Check In

It has been FOREVER (I hear this in Squint’s voice from The Sandlot over and over) since I last updated this blog. I think it’s for a very good reason. We have been super duper busy!!! I should break this down into a few posts, but I am not. You can check below to see what Cacy has been up to. - Canita (aka Mommy)
My 4th Birthday Party


 My first trip to Build a Bear



NCSU Homecoming 2017 > My first one
Homecoming 2017 was my first real trip Raleigh. I got to hang out with Toni and we had a blast. We visited Pullen Park, this place is awesome and I can’t wait to get back. Hands down it's the best park I have ever visited. I went to NCSU (my mom’s alma mater) and it was cool. GO WOLFPACK! While at State we went to the creamery on campus made with milk from the vet school called the Howling Cow. It was delicious. Of course we saw the Bell Tower because it was the perfect spot for pictures. I’m convinced that Belle from Beauty and the Beast lives to this very day.


We had our first bowling experience as a family. 


I got to see the Nut Cracker live for the first time. Because I have seen various versions of the Nut Cracker before the one thing I whispered to my mom was “They aren’t talking. Why aren’t they talking?” She told me it was because they do not speak during a ballet. I guess I thought it was more like a play, just like when we saw Madagascar.






We put on a Christmas pageant at school. It was about the 12 Days of Christmas. I listened to that song over and over and over again. I was a lady dancing.



Then we went back to Raleigh for Auntie Freda’s birthday weekend. Again it was so much fun!



Next my family went to see Black Panther. I loved it!



Then we visited Aiken for the first time since Uncle Matt, Aunt Kara, and Maura moved. We had a great time, and we are long over due for our next visit. 


We saw the Cinderella ballet at the library. You already know the library is one of my favorite places to go. 



I have started have true play dates. 
I attended what felt like a million birthday parties this year, mostly over the summer. I had a ball.
I started my swim lessons this past year. I am a work in progress, but I’m getting there, I think. 
My family attend the Sparkleberry Fair for the first time ever. 
I was able to attend the Lupus Walk for the first time with my mom in honor of my future sorority sister, Tabby (my mom’s LS).


I took my first trip to Carowinds. My mom signed me up for the free Pre-K Pass so I was able to go a couple of times this summer.

I started and ended ballet lessons, twice - not my thing.


Muffins with Mom at school


Went home and visited family several times (of course).

(Pawpaw Jerry and Grandma Vera)


Pre-pre school graduation (but not for real). I have another year before I can enroll in Kindergarten.

We went to Twilight at the Zoo. We watched Paddington 2.

Annual beach trip

Shades day at School


4th of July fireworks at Doko Park


Back to school bash at church


Panthers Fan Fest 2018


Beauty and the beast puppet show (another birthday party)


Back to Carowinds (see above)

River Banks Zoo

I finally helped daddy mow the lawn.



Whew, I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment